The authors thank Paul Andre, Scott Duellman, Sara Reiter and workshop participants at National University of Singapore, Singapore Management University, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale and conference participants at the American Accounting Association Annual Meeting in Anaheim, California for helpful comments. Part of the work was done while Jian Zhou was at SUNY at Binghamton and Nanyang Technological University. Jian Zhou gratefully acknowledges the research support of these universities and the Lloyd Fujie/Deloitte Foundation Professorship.
Shareholder Rights, Insider Ownership and Earnings Management
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Abacus © 2012 Accounting Foundation, The University of Sydney
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 46–73, March 2013
How to Cite
Huang, H. H., Wang, W. and Zhou, J. (2013), Shareholder Rights, Insider Ownership and Earnings Management. Abacus, 49: 46–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6281.2012.00390.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!