THE ATTITUDES OF ACCOUNTING STUDENTS TO WORKING WITH COMPUTERS: A PRELIMINARY STUDY
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
© 1991 Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand
Accounting & Finance
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 113–119, November 1991
How to Cite
Orpen, C. and Ferguson, C. (1991), THE ATTITUDES OF ACCOUNTING STUDENTS TO WORKING WITH COMPUTERS: A PRELIMINARY STUDY. Accounting & Finance, 31: 113–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.1991.tb00170.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!