Gold loans in the Australian gold mining industry: Do gold loans allow gold producers to increase leverage?
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
© 1997 Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand
Accounting & Finance
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 129–145, November 1997
How to Cite
Heaney, R., Wai, N. and Walker, J. (1997), Gold loans in the Australian gold mining industry: Do gold loans allow gold producers to increase leverage?. Accounting & Finance, 37: 129–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.1997.tb00317.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!