I thank seminar participants at the University of Auckland, an anonymous referee and the editor for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of the present paper. All remaining errors and omissions are the author's responsibility. I also acknowledge the programming assistance of Freddy Davison. Data supplied by Securities Industry Research Centre of Asia–Pacific (SIRCA) on behalf of Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Disclosure regulation and information risk
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2005
Accounting & Finance
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 457–477, November 2005
How to Cite
Poskitt, R. (2005), Disclosure regulation and information risk. Accounting & Finance, 45: 457–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2005.00147.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2005
- Received 16 August 2004; accepted 7 December 2004 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!