We would like to thank two anonymous referees and the editor of Accounting and Finance, David Gallagher, Imtiaz Mazumder and participants at the 17th Australasian Banking and Finance Conference, Sydney, 2004, the 9th meeting of the New Zealand Finance Colloquium, Wellington, 2005, for their helpful comments. Aaron Gilbert's assistance in the collection of the dataset is acknowledged. Any remaining errors are the sole responsibility of the authors. The views expressed in the present paper are not necessarily shared by ABP Investments.
New Zealand mutual funds: measuring performance and persistence in performance
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
Accounting & Finance
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 347–363, September 2006
How to Cite
Bauer, R., Otten, R. and Rad, A. T. (2006), New Zealand mutual funds: measuring performance and persistence in performance. Accounting & Finance, 46: 347–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2006.00171.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Received 16 November 2004; accepted 21 June 2005 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!