The authors would like to thank CPA Australia for their generosity in providing financial assistance and to Robert Faff, Editor of Accounting and Finance.
Accounting graduates’ perceptions of skills emphasis in undergraduate courses: an investigation from two Victorian universities
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Accounting & Finance
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 365–386, September 2006
How to Cite
De Lange, P., Jackling, B. and Gut, A.-M. (2006), Accounting graduates’ perceptions of skills emphasis in undergraduate courses: an investigation from two Victorian universities. Accounting & Finance, 46: 365–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2006.00173.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Received 28 October 2004; accepted 25 June 2005 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!