The Australian Research Council provided funds for this project under Grant DP03-42953.
Relationship between franking credits and the market risk premium
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Accounting & Finance
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 405–428, September 2006
How to Cite
Gray, S. and Hall, J. (2006), Relationship between franking credits and the market risk premium. Accounting & Finance, 46: 405–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2006.00175.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Received 13 March 2005; accepted 27 July 2005 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!