An empirical investigation of earnings restatements by Australian firms
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Accounting & Finance
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–22, March 2007
How to Cite
Ahmed, K. and Goodwin, J. (2007), An empirical investigation of earnings restatements by Australian firms. Accounting & Finance, 47: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2006.00196.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Received 3 August 2005; accepted 15 March 2006 by Gary Monroe (Deputy Editor).; doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629x.2006.00196.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!