We thank Allen Craswell for providing access to the ‘Who Audits Australia?’ database. We acknowledge helpful comments from Helen Adams, Shuping Chen, Peter Clarkson, Nabil Elias, Frank Hodge, Dawn Matsumoto, Sarah McVay, Shiva Rajgopal, Terry Shevlin, D. Shores, Stephen Taylor, two anonymous reviewers and participants at the AFAANZ Annual Conference, AAA Annual Meeting, University of New South Wales and the University of Washington. Able research assistance of Courtney Chugg and programming advice from Lew Thorson are acknowledged. S. K. Laplante acknowledges financial support from Deloitte and Touche. Ping-Sheng Koh was with the University of Queensland when this project commenced.
Accountability and value enhancement roles of corporate governance
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
Accounting & Finance
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 305–333, June 2007
How to Cite
Koh, P.-S., Laplante, S. K. and Tong, Y. H. (2007), Accountability and value enhancement roles of corporate governance. Accounting & Finance, 47: 305–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2006.00207.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
- Received 23 February 2006; accepted 18 July 2006 by Gary Monroe (Deputy Editor)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!