We thank two anonymous referees, Rob Brown, Howard Chan, Robert Faff (the Editor), Ning Gong, and Qi Zeng for their helpful suggestions. All remaining errors are ours. Tek Jun Tan acknowledges financial support of Kinsman Scholarship.
Effects of financial constraints on corporate policies in Australia
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
Accounting & Finance
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 85–108, March 2007
How to Cite
Chang, X., Tan, T. J., Wong, G. and Zhang, H. (2007), Effects of financial constraints on corporate policies in Australia. Accounting & Finance, 47: 85–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2007.00200.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Received 2 November 2005; accepted 10 May 2006 by Robert Faff (Editor); doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629x.2007.00200.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!