On-market share buybacks, exercisable share options and earnings management
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
© The Authors
Accounting & Finance
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 25–49, March 2008
How to Cite
Balachandran, B., Chalmers, K. and Haman, J. (2008), On-market share buybacks, exercisable share options and earnings management. Accounting & Finance, 48: 25–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2007.00230.x
The authors gratefully acknowledge the comments and suggestions from Ian Zimmer, an anonymous referee, workshop participants at Monash University and participants at the 2006 European Accounting Association conference in Dublin, the 2005 Accounting & Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand Conference in Melbourne, and the 2004 Australasian Finance and Banking Conference in Sydney.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 21 March 2005; accepted 4 April 2007 by Ian Zimmer (Deputy Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!