Is international trust performance predictable over time? A note
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
© The Authors
Accounting & Finance
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 123–132, March 2008
How to Cite
Fletcher, J. and Marshall, A. (2008), Is international trust performance predictable over time? A note. Accounting & Finance, 48: 123–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2007.00237.x
We acknowledge the financial support of Inquire UK. This article represents the views of the authors and not of Inquire UK. Helpful research assistance provided by Sally Cooper and Louise McCann. Helpful comments received from the 2003 Inquire UK conference and the French Finance Association December conference in 2004. Helpful comments received from Alistair Byrne and two anonymous reviewers.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 9 August 2006; accepted 18 May 2007 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!