We are particularly grateful to Stephen Gray, the referee, for his support of the paper along with valuable input. We acknowledge also the helpful comments of participants at the 2004 Conference of the Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, in particular Bruce Grundy; and also helpful comments of participants at Seminars at UNITEC, and at the Universities of Deakin, Melbourne and Macquarie. We thank Graham Bornholt, John Pierre Fenech, Alastair Marsden, Giang Truong, and Scott Walker for their help; and we thank the Capital Markets Co-operative Research Centre for its support.
Cost of capital equations under the Australian imputation tax system
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 439–460, September 2008
How to Cite
Dempsey, M. and Partington, G. (2008), Cost of capital equations under the Australian imputation tax system. Accounting & Finance, 48: 439–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2007.00252.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Received 22 September 2004; accepted 3 October 2007 by Robert Faff (Editor).; doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629x.2007.00252.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!