Corporate governance and disclosures on the transition to International Financial Reporting Standards
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2008
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 649–671, December 2008
How to Cite
Kent, P. and Stewart, J. (2008), Corporate governance and disclosures on the transition to International Financial Reporting Standards. Accounting & Finance, 48: 649–671. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2007.00257.x
The authors acknowledge the helpful comments of two anonymous reviewers and the editor, Gary Monroe. We also thank Tracy Artiach, Mike Bradbury, Andrew Carrick, Peter Clarkson, Jan Hollindale, Grace Hsu, Richard Morris, Alan Ramsay, Philip Sinnadurai, Kevin Stevenson, Irene Tutticci, Anne Wyatt, Ian Zimmer and participants at the UTS Summer Conference, University Technology Sydney (February 2007) and the 30th Annual Congress of the European Accounting Association (Lisbon, Portugal, April 2007) for their comments on earlier versions of this paper.
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2008
- Received 16 March 2007; accepted 5 November 2007 by Gary Munroe (Deputy Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!