Peter Dunn is a Director of Taxation at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Brisbane. Scott Francis is a PhD candidate at UQ Business School, the University of Queensland. Jason Hall is a lecturer at UQ Business School, the University of Queensland. This paper was funded by a grant from the Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand (AFAANZ), PricewaterhouseCoopers and the UQ Business School Research Fund. We benefited from the research assistance of Matthew Thorne (a Commerce Honours graduate from UQ Business School and now an investment banking analyst at Credit Suisse) and Nicholas Dwyer (a Commerce graduate from UQ Business School and now an accountant at Pitcher Partners, Sydney). We appreciated comments of participants at the AFAANZ Conference 2007, the Melbourne Centre for Consumer Finance Investment & Regulatory Symposium 2008, and an anonymous referee.
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 505–529, September 2009
How to Cite
Dunn, P., Francis, S. and Hall, J. (2009), Leveraged superannuation. Accounting & Finance, 49: 505–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2009.00295.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2009
- Received 15 March 2008; accepted 19 December 2008 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!