We would like to thank Matt Bamber, Yu-Hsuan Wu and the staff of the Accounting and Finance Division, Leeds University Business School, for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Risk disclosures on the second tier markets of the London Stock Exchange
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 753–780, December 2009
How to Cite
Hill, P. and Short, H. (2009), Risk disclosures on the second tier markets of the London Stock Exchange. Accounting & Finance, 49: 753–780. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2009.00308.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Received 11 December 2007; accepted 22 March 2009 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!