Private placements of convertible securities: stock returns, operating performance and abnormal accruals
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 873–899, December 2009
How to Cite
Williams, J. L. and Tang, A. P. (2009), Private placements of convertible securities: stock returns, operating performance and abnormal accruals. Accounting & Finance, 49: 873–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2009.00311.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
- Received 30 August 2008; accepted 13 March 2009 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!