The authors acknowledge with thanks the helpful comments of Mike Bradbury the deputy editor, two anonymous referees, Rashad Abdel-khalik, Peter Baxter, Jere Francis, David Gadenne, Kathleen Herbohn, Leeanne Hodgson, Janice Hollindale, Alan Kilgore, Majella Percy, Farshid Navissi, Tony Tinker and workshop participants from the University of the Sunshine Coast, the Annual Conference of the Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, Sydney, July, 2008 and World Accounting Frontiers Series, University of Macau, July, 2009.
Innate and discretionary accruals quality and corporate governance
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 171–195, March 2010
How to Cite
Kent, P., Routledge, J. and Stewart, J. (2010), Innate and discretionary accruals quality and corporate governance. Accounting & Finance, 50: 171–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2009.00321.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Received 21 October 2008; accepted 27 July 2009 by Michael Bradbury (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!