We thank Chief Editor Robert Faff, Professor Ian Zimmer, and one anonymous reviewer for their challenging and constructive comments on earlier versions of this article. We also greatly appreciate the helpful comments provided by an anonymous reviewer as well as the support of the participants at the 2008 Financial Management Association Conference.
Underwriter reputation, earnings management and the long-run performance of initial public offerings
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 53–78, March 2010
How to Cite
Chang, S.-C., Chung, T.-Y. and Lin, W.-C. (2010), Underwriter reputation, earnings management and the long-run performance of initial public offerings. Accounting & Finance, 50: 53–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2009.00329.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Received 18 November 2008; accepted 5 August 2009 by Ian Zimmer (Deputy Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!