The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of HESTA, GESB, UniSuper, and STA in the conduct of this research. We would also like to thank Jacqui Whale for her excellent work on four complex databases and extracting the data for the analysis. We also thank the very helpful comments of two anonymous referees, Rose Kushmeider and other participants of the 2007 Washington Area Finance Conference, and Don Ross and other participants at the 2007 Annual Meeting of the Academy of Financial Services.
Asset allocation and age effects in retirement savings choices
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 301–319, June 2010
How to Cite
Gerrans, P., Clark-Murphy, M. and Speelman, C. (2010), Asset allocation and age effects in retirement savings choices. Accounting & Finance, 50: 301–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2009.00330.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Received 23 June 2008; accepted 24 September 2009 by Robert Faff (Editor).
This article has been cited by:
- 2An investigation of property-related decision practice of Australian fund managers, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, 2014, 32, 3, 282, , ,
- 4Decision Making Clusters in Retirement Savings: Gender Differences Dominate, Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2013, 34, 3, 329, , ,
- 5Financial worry among older people: Who worries and why?, Journal of Aging Studies, 2013, 27, 2, 113, ,