The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of HESTA, GESB, UniSuper, and STA in the conduct of this research. We would also like to thank Jacqui Whale for her excellent work on four complex databases and extracting the data for the analysis. We also thank the very helpful comments of two anonymous referees, Rose Kushmeider and other participants of the 2007 Washington Area Finance Conference, and Don Ross and other participants at the 2007 Annual Meeting of the Academy of Financial Services.
Asset allocation and age effects in retirement savings choices
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 301–319, June 2010
How to Cite
Gerrans, P., Clark-Murphy, M. and Speelman, C. (2010), Asset allocation and age effects in retirement savings choices. Accounting & Finance, 50: 301–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2009.00330.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Received 23 June 2008; accepted 24 September 2009 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!