The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of HESTA, GESB, UniSuper, and STA in the conduct of this research. We would also like to thank Jacqui Whale for her excellent work on four complex databases and extracting the data for the analysis. We also thank the very helpful comments of two anonymous referees, Rose Kushmeider and other participants of the 2007 Washington Area Finance Conference, and Don Ross and other participants at the 2007 Annual Meeting of the Academy of Financial Services.
Asset allocation and age effects in retirement savings choices
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 301–319, June 2010
How to Cite
Gerrans, P., Clark-Murphy, M. and Speelman, C. (2010), Asset allocation and age effects in retirement savings choices. Accounting & Finance, 50: 301–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2009.00330.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2009
- Received 23 June 2008; accepted 24 September 2009 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!