This paper was previously titled ‘Investor Sentiment, Governance Mechanisms and Post-IPO Performance in China’. We thank Robert Faff (the editor) and an anonymous referee for their helpful suggestions. We also thank Charles Shi, Anna Vong, Desmond Yuen and conference participants at the European Financial Management Association 2007 Annual Meeting at Vienna and the Seventh (2007) Accounting and Finance Conference at Xiamen University for valuable comments on our manuscript. All remaining errors are ours.
Cross-sectional determinants of post-IPO stock performance: evidence from China
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
© 2009 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2009 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 581–603, September 2010
How to Cite
Chang, X., Lin, S. H., Tam, L. H. K. and Wong, G. (2010), Cross-sectional determinants of post-IPO stock performance: evidence from China. Accounting & Finance, 50: 581–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2009.00333.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Received 23 February 2009; accepted 3 October 2009 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!