We thank the Social Investment Forum for providing mutual fund screening data and Eugene Fama and Kenneth French for allowing free and open access to their data sets. We also thank an anonymous referee and the editor for comments on an earlier version of this paper.
Socially responsible investment fund performance: the impact of screening intensity
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
© The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 351–370, June 2010
How to Cite
Lee, D. D., Humphrey, J. E., Benson, K. L. and Ahn, J. Y. K. (2010), Socially responsible investment fund performance: the impact of screening intensity. Accounting & Finance, 50: 351–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2009.00336.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Received 20 April 2009; accepted 27 October 2009 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!