The authors thank Gilad Livine, Jane Hronsky, Geoff Burrows, John Lyon, the Deputy Editor (Michael Bradbury) and two anonymous referees for helpful comments, and the investment managers and Mercer Investment Consulting, and SIRCA for the use of fund manager transactions information and ASX SEATS data, respectively. We also thank seminar participants at the University of Melbourne for feedback.
Are active fund managers collectors of private information or fast interpreters of public information?
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2010 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 635–662, September 2010
How to Cite
Gallagher, D. R., Looi, A. and Pinnuck, M. (2010), Are active fund managers collectors of private information or fast interpreters of public information?. Accounting & Finance, 50: 635–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2010.00341.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Received 22 April 2008; accepted 11 December 2009 by Michael Bradbury (Deputy Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!