We are grateful to the referees, the editor and to Kevin Davis, Graham Partington, Jonathan Dark and participants at the 2009 INFINITI conference in Dublin and the 2009 FINSIA and Melbourne Centre for Financial Studies Banking and Finance Conference for helpful comments on the paper. This research was supported under Australian Research Council’s Discovery Projects funding scheme (project number DP DP0878537).
Management choice of buyback method: Australian evidence
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2010 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 767–782, December 2010
How to Cite
Brown, C. and Norman, D. (2010), Management choice of buyback method: Australian evidence. Accounting & Finance, 50: 767–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2010.00349.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- Received 28 November 2008; accepted 29 January 2010 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!