Winner of the Best Paper Prize at the 7th International Conference on Financial Markets, Good Governance, and Economic Development (2008) in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. We thank Robert Faff (the editor), David Hillier, Allan Hodgson, Iain Clacher, Joshua Doriye, Francesco Vallascas, as well as the participants at the Institute of Finance Management in Tanzania for valuable comments. All remaining errors are our own.
Distance to default, subordinated debt, and distress indicators in the banking industry*
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2010 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 853–870, December 2010
How to Cite
Kato, P. and Hagendorff, J. (2010), Distance to default, subordinated debt, and distress indicators in the banking industry. Accounting & Finance, 50: 853–870. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2010.00354.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Received 20 November 2008; accepted 12 February 2010 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!