Data Availability: Data are available from the Annual Reports of the sample firms used in this study.
Does CEO duality constrain board independence? Some evidence from audit pricing
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2010 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 361–380, June 2011
How to Cite
Bliss, M. A. (2011), Does CEO duality constrain board independence? Some evidence from audit pricing. Accounting & Finance, 51: 361–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2010.00360.x
The author gratefully acknowledges the helpful comments from Bin Srinidhi, Judy Tsui, John Goodwin, Peter Carey (the discussant), the participants at the 2009 AFAANZ Conference, Gary Monroe (Deputy Editor), and an anonymous reviewer. A special thanks to Ferdinand A. Gul for his helpful comments and direction.
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
- Received 22 July 2009; accepted 2 March 2010 by Gary Monroe (Deputy Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!