We thank SIRCA for providing data used in this study. We also thank Karen Alpert and an anonymous reviewer of this journal for helpful comments.
Rational early exercise of call options: Australian evidence
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2010 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 732–744, September 2011
How to Cite
Phang, G. and Brown, R. (2011), Rational early exercise of call options: Australian evidence. Accounting & Finance, 51: 732–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2010.00370.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Received 26 November 2009; accepted 9 June 2010 by Philip Gray (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!