The authors thank Michael Bradbury, Paul Dunmore, David Emanuel, Natalie Gallery, Stephen Taylor, Jilnaught Wong, Norman Wong and seminar participants at Queensland University of Technology, Massey University and the University of Auckland for their helpful comments. Special thanks to Peter Clarkson and two anonymous reviewers whose suggestions have considerably improved the paper.
Public regulatory reform and management earnings forecasts in a low private litigation environment
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2010 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 437–465, June 2011
How to Cite
Dunstan, K., Gallery, G. and Truong, T. P. (2011), Public regulatory reform and management earnings forecasts in a low private litigation environment. Accounting & Finance, 51: 437–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2010.00376.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Received 27 July 2009; accepted 29 July 2010 by Peter Clarkson (Deputy Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!