We acknowledge the many helpful comments of Robert Faff (Editor), Mike Bradbury (Deputy Editor), Pallab Biswas, Elizabeth Carson, Raymond da Silva Rosa, Janice How, Gary Monroe, Sian Owen, Kwok Tong Soo, Tony Van Zijl, Terry Walter and Stephen Young. Partial funding for this research was provided by the Australian Research Council via Development Program grant DP0877596 and by grant F/00 185/WE from the Leverhulme Trust.
Corporate governance, accounting and finance: A review
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2010 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 96–172, March 2011
How to Cite
Brown, P., Beekes, W. and Verhoeven, P. (2011), Corporate governance, accounting and finance: A review. Accounting & Finance, 51: 96–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2010.00385.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Received 11 March 2009; accepted 30 September 2010 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!