We would like to thank two anonymous referees and the editor for their insightful comments that helped us to upgrade the paper.
Earnings quality and corporate cash holdings
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 543–571, June 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Q., Yung, K. and Rahman, H. (2012), Earnings quality and corporate cash holdings. Accounting & Finance, 52: 543–571. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2010.00394.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Received 12 May 2009; accepted 17 Dec 2010 by Michael Bradbury (Deputy Editor).
This article has been cited by:
- 2CSR Performance and the Value of Cash Holdings: International Evidence, Journal of Business Ethics, 2015,, ,
- 3Does the value of cash holdings deteriorate or improve with material weaknesses in internal control over financial reporting?, Journal of Banking & Finance, 2015, 54, 30, , , ,
- 4The Economic Consequences of Financial Restatements: Evidence from the Market for Corporate Control, The Accounting Review, 2015, 90, 1, 1, ,