We are grateful to the anonymous reviewers and the editors for their helpful comments on the paper.
The effect of corporate governance on firm’s credit ratings: further evidence using governance score in the United States
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 291–312, June 2012
How to Cite
Alali, F., Anandarajan, A. and Jiang, W. (2012), The effect of corporate governance on firm’s credit ratings: further evidence using governance score in the United States. Accounting & Finance, 52: 291–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2010.00396.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 31 August 2009; accepted 16 December 2010 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!