We particularly thank Christine Brown, Bruce Grundy, Norman Strong, Martin Walker, an anonymous referee and Robert Faff (the Editor) for their helpful comments. We also thank Ben Marshall and Terry Walter for kindly providing the Approved Securities data, part of which we used to collect the Australian Stock Exchange firm list. We are appreciative of the effort of George Wang who helps us collect the data. Remaining errors are ours.
Testing the growth option theory: the profitability of enhanced momentum strategies in Australia
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 267–290, June 2012
How to Cite
Aharoni, G., Ho, T. Q. and Zeng, Q. (2012), Testing the growth option theory: the profitability of enhanced momentum strategies in Australia. Accounting & Finance, 52: 267–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00401.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Received 4 February 2010; accepted 4 January 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!