Ming-Cheng Wu acknowledges financial support from NSC 97-2410-H-018-007. We thank the anonymous reviewer and Robert Faff (Editor) for helpful comments, Shannon Hilscher and Debra Soled for editorial assistance.
What drives the dating game of executive options exercise? Evidence from Taiwan
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 605–625, June 2012
How to Cite
Wu, M.-C., Fung, H.-G. and Huang, Y.-T. (2012), What drives the dating game of executive options exercise? Evidence from Taiwan. Accounting & Finance, 52: 605–625. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00406.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Received 10 February 2010; accepted 9 January 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!