An earlier draft of this paper has been presented at several conferences, including the Midwest Finance Association Annual Meeting 2010, Las Vegas (USA); The Finance Forum 2008, Barcelona (Spain); and The Scientific Association of Economy and Business Annual Meeting 2008, Leon (Spain) (Best Paper Award Winner). We thank an anonymous referee and the discussants for helpful comments and suggestions.
Firms’ performance under different bankruptcy systems: a Europe–USA empirical analysis
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 849–872, September 2012
How to Cite
Gutiérrez, C. L., Olmo, B. T. and Azofra, S. S. (2012), Firms’ performance under different bankruptcy systems: a Europe–USA empirical analysis. Accounting & Finance, 52: 849–872. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00407.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Received 14 October 2010; accepted 13 February 2011 by Phillip Gray (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!