We thank an anonymous referee, Alan Goodacre, Ioannis Tsalavoutas, Mahmud Hossain, Peter Clarkson and seminar participants at Deakin University, La Trobe University, Monash University, University of Stirling and University of Ulster for useful comments. Financial assistance from the Faculty of Law and Management, La Trobe University, is acknowledged.
Accounting conservatism and voluntary corporate governance mechanisms by Australian firms
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 631–662, September 2012
How to Cite
Ahmed, K. and Henry, D. (2012), Accounting conservatism and voluntary corporate governance mechanisms by Australian firms. Accounting & Finance, 52: 631–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00410.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2011
- Received 10 December 2009; accepted 2 March 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!