The authors are grateful to the anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions with respect to the first version of the paper. The authors acknowledge the financial support of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (ECO2009-12819), ERDF funds, the Caja de Ahorros of the Inmaculada (Europe XXI Programme), the Government of Aragon and the Government of Navarra.
Market sentiment: a key factor of investors’ imitative behaviour
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 663–689, September 2012
How to Cite
Blasco, N., Corredor, P. and Ferreruela, S. (2012), Market sentiment: a key factor of investors’ imitative behaviour. Accounting & Finance, 52: 663–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00412.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Received 10 March 2010; accepted 21 February 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
This article has been cited by:
- 1Behavioural biases in investment decision making – a systematic literature review, Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, 2015, 7, 1, 88, ,
- 2Herding behaviour and sentiment: Evidence in a small European market, Revista de Contabilidad, 2015, 18, 1, 78, ,
- 4Market states, expectations, sentiment and momentum: How naive are investors?, International Review of Financial Analysis, 2014, 32, 1, , , ,