The authors are grateful to the anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions with respect to the first version of the paper. The authors acknowledge the financial support of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (ECO2009-12819), ERDF funds, the Caja de Ahorros of the Inmaculada (Europe XXI Programme), the Government of Aragon and the Government of Navarra.
Market sentiment: a key factor of investors’ imitative behaviour
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 663–689, September 2012
How to Cite
Blasco, N., Corredor, P. and Ferreruela, S. (2012), Market sentiment: a key factor of investors’ imitative behaviour. Accounting & Finance, 52: 663–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00412.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Received 10 March 2010; accepted 21 February 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!