We thank an anonymous referee, Philip Brown, Andrew Jackson, Jianfeng Shen, Hua Wen, C. J Wong and participants at the EFM 2010 Asian Finance Symposium for helpful comments. We are also grateful to Marina Wang for her able research assistance.
Agency problems, product market competition and dividend policies in Japan
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 873–901, September 2012
How to Cite
He, W. (2012), Agency problems, product market competition and dividend policies in Japan. Accounting & Finance, 52: 873–901. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00414.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Received 20 September 2010; accepted 14 March 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!