We acknowledge the Securities Industry Research Centre of Asia-Pacific (SIRCA) for providing data. We also acknowledge the helpful comments provided by the anonymous reviewer, the participants at the UWA Business School Accounting and Finance Research Seminar and the FIRN conference on Financial Crises: Causes, Characteristics & Effects.
Special Issue Article
Order size, order imbalance and the volatility–volume relation in a bull versus a bear market
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Special Issue: Global Financial Crisis
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 145–163, March 2012
How to Cite
Wee, M. and Yang, J. W. (2012), Order size, order imbalance and the volatility–volume relation in a bull versus a bear market. Accounting & Finance, 52: 145–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00420.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Received 24 October 2009; accepted 23 February 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!