International equity valuation: the relative importance of country and industry factors versus company-specific financial reporting information
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 767–814, September 2012
How to Cite
Foster, G., Kasznik, R. and Sidhu, B. K. (2012), International equity valuation: the relative importance of country and industry factors versus company-specific financial reporting information. Accounting & Finance, 52: 767–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00423.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Received 4 February 2011; accepted 6 April 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!