I thank Professor Tom Smith and Dr Barry Oliver for valuable comments. This project was funded by the CIGS/FASIGS SA10 and RF10.
Capital structure and business cycles
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue Supplement s1, pages 25–48, October 2012
How to Cite
Akhtar, S. (2012), Capital structure and business cycles. Accounting & Finance, 52: 25–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00425.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Received 24 March 2011; accepted 5 May 11 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!