We gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments from an anonymous referee, Sophie Manigart, Per Strömberg, and participants at the Financial Management Association (FMA) European Meeting in Hamburg (June 2010).
What drives leverage in leveraged buyouts? An analysis of European leveraged buyouts’ capital structure
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue Supplement s1, pages 155–182, October 2012
How to Cite
De Maeseneire, W. and Brinkhuis, S. (2012), What drives leverage in leveraged buyouts? An analysis of European leveraged buyouts’ capital structure. Accounting & Finance, 52: 155–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00431.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2011
- Received 9 December 2010; accepted 11 May 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!