We are grateful to the Australian Stock Exchange, Roger Hall of the Reserve Bank of Australia and Steve Whennan of the Australian Bureau of Statistics for the provision of data used in our earlier study and which are again used here. The views expressed in this study do not necessarily reflect the views of Morgan Stanley.
The historical equity risk premium in Australia: post-GFC and 128 years of data
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Special Issue: Global Financial Crisis
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 237–247, March 2012
How to Cite
Brailsford, T., Handley, J. C. and Maheswaran, K. (2012), The historical equity risk premium in Australia: post-GFC and 128 years of data. Accounting & Finance, 52: 237–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00435.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Received 23 June 2011; accepted 17 July 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!