The authors would like to acknowledge the financial support of grants from the ARC and the Australian Centre for Financial Studies in undertaking this research project. We would also like to thank an anonymous referee whose comments greatly improved the paper.
The determinants of short selling: evidence from the Hong Kong equity market
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue Supplement s1, pages 183–216, October 2012
How to Cite
McKenzie, M. and Henry, Ó. T. (2012), The determinants of short selling: evidence from the Hong Kong equity market. Accounting & Finance, 52: 183–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00437.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Received 3 November 2010; accepted 29 June 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!