The authors would like to thank Ray McNamara, Jere Francis, Pam Kent, Tony van Zijl, Catherine Whelan, Greg Shailer, Mark Wilson, Safdar Khan, Jan Hollindale, Gulasekaran Rajaguru, Krista Mathus and the reviewers for comments on the paper. The paper has also benefited from seminar participants at Bond University, Australian National University and attendees at the AAFANZ conference in Christchurch. Any errors and omission are the authors’ responsibility.
Does adopting good corporate governance impact the cost of intermediated and non-intermediated debt?
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue Supplement s1, pages 49–76, October 2012
How to Cite
Aldamen, H. and Duncan, K. (2012), Does adopting good corporate governance impact the cost of intermediated and non-intermediated debt?. Accounting & Finance, 52: 49–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00439.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Received 27 February 2011; accepted 24 June 2011 by Steven Cahan (Deputy Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!