The author thanks the seminar participants at the University of Technology, Sydney. A special thanks to the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and direction. The responsibility for the contents of this paper nonetheless remains entirely that of the author.
Role of remuneration committee in narrative human capital disclosure
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1–23, October 2012
How to Cite
Abeysekera, I. (2012), Role of remuneration committee in narrative human capital disclosure. Accounting & Finance, 52: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00441.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Received 22 January 2010; accepted 23 July 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!