We are grateful for comments on earlier versions to Bruce Grundy, Vernon Joice, Peter Monkhouse and to participants in the seminar series at Manchester Business School, the 2010 Latrobe Corporate Finance and Governance Conference and the 2010 FMA International Conference, and to an anonymous referee. Any remaining errors are our responsibility.
Taxes, tenders and the design of Australian off-market share repurchases
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 52, Issue Supplement s1, pages 109–135, October 2012
How to Cite
Brown, C. and Davis, K. (2012), Taxes, tenders and the design of Australian off-market share repurchases. Accounting & Finance, 52: 109–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00445.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Received 26 April 2011; accepted 17 August 2011 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!