Data availability: All data are from public sources.
Enforcement and disclosure under regulation fair disclosure: an empirical analysis
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Accounting and Finance © 2011 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 947–983, December 2011
How to Cite
Griffin, P. A., Lont, D. H. and Segal, B. (2011), Enforcement and disclosure under regulation fair disclosure: an empirical analysis. Accounting & Finance, 51: 947–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00446.x
We thank J. Birt, G. Boyle, J. Grundfest, B. Sidhu, T. Smith and an anonymous journal reviewer for their useful comments. Earlier versions have been presented at the Australian Graduate School of Management, the 10th Annual New Zealand Finance Colloquium, and the 2006 Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand (AFAANZ) Annual Conference. All errors and omissions are ours.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Received 20 May 2010; accepted 28 September 2010 by Robert Faff (Editor).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!